"The Pilgrimage" Paris tPF Meet on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Definitely 3 nights at least, any kind of party is good! :yes:

I am getting excited already if my brother is away at that time I will kill him! LOL
I was just feeling really down as all my summer travelling was over now something to really look forward to.

So I've done some thinking and these are only idea's at the minute but we would need to meet somewhere so I'm thinking welcome picnic at the Eiffel Tower and a evening party either the Moulin Rouge or River Cruise, prob the river cruise. but like I said only idea's at the minute

^^^^^

Perhaps a picnic would be a lot of trouble Label, what do you think? carrying food (& wine of course LOL) around? Maybe a nice lunch arranged somewhere in the open air? There are some nice restaurants on the Champs Ely near LV.

OMG!!!! This trip would be amazing. I am going to ask around and see if any of my friends are in to going to Europe in July and then we will see about prices. I do so hope I can arrrange to be there at that time. :smile:

I would love to come but I'm halfway across the globe (flights and accomodation are EXPENSIVE) and I'll be in an internship job at that time--have fun!

I'd like to plan for it :smile: I'll know for sure probably early in the new year, need to get past my upcoming Europe trip first. .. It will be aweseome! .. its a big flight and expense from here and probably would tag it on with another vactaion maybe a cruise up to Scandinavia .. if we are doing Antarctica early '09 which we are aiming for, um I wont be venturing far from home, thats going to drain all my travel and purse funds for '08 lol .. but I'll be watching the thread and we'll see, I'll do everything I can to squeeze it in, sounds too fun to miss, never been to Paris and want to meet you all :smile: