The Pf Jill's Do Philadelphia ...one Last Time!...sniff!lol!

1. heehee..It was Jillybeans last day of work (for her evil psycho boss!LOL!)...so I met up with her and her friends before I had a fancy dinner out.....HEEHEE..AND I TOOK PICS...MU HA HA HA HA!

YOU KNOW Im gonna post the funniest pics I can find.....just cuz Jillybean DARES to move away...HEEHEE...ANywhohow...Im sooooooooo like gonna be visiting her once a month...AT LEAST..for a martini night...LOL!:heart:

ENJOY.....Jillybean....I MISS YA ALREADY!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:crybaby:U ROCK GIRL!
    And so did those watermelon martinis....wait....the room is still spinning...LOLOLOLOL....OMG......Im leavin for the beach house tomorrow and I have a bad feelin Im gonna have a wicked hangover to take with me...ROFLmao!
    jillybean on left..Jill the MOD on the right side..hehe!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. PS--John texted me tonight....HEEHEE....OMG..I totally drunk texted him back!!!!I was LOL!ROFLMAO!I had no clue who was textin me at first...heehee...oy!

3. here is my personal fave pic..JILL stabbin Jillybean with a fork..saying..........HOW DARE U MOVE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!
    [​IMG]

4. Cute pics, looks like you guys had fun!

5. fun..???HECK YES!!!!!

LOL!!

Hungover in the AM.......DEFINATELY....................................HEHEHEHE!

6. so much fun!

7. OO is that a Chanel I see JIll???

BTW, youre both so beautiful!

8. ^LOL!YEP!I wore my jumbo CHanel with the new chain out tonight.heehee!

9. Damn you girls have all the fun! Great pics, thanks for sharing..

10. OMG Jill(s) you're both flippin gorgeous. You should model.

11. looks like a great time -- glad you had fun... mmmm.... watermelon martinis!!

12. OK which BAGS did you bring already???

13. LOL! you guys look like you had a lot of fun!!! thanks for sharing Jill

14. looks like you two had a blast. i wish i was there.

15. You guys look like you're having a GRAND time! Good on you! Great pics!