The Perfect Makeup Bag....

1. I'm looking for the perfect (small) makeup bag to carry in my trouville. I'd like some sort of print...not flowers though. Anyone have any suggestions? TIA!
  2. I am subscribing to this thread because I too am in the market.

I am going to look at the Damier Canvas accessory line this weekend; I think that is what I will be choosing. I like the versatility of the Damier line to blend with any style/color of purse.
  3. I'd also say go w/ Damier's functional, hard to get dirty and goes w/ anything. It's a different print than you usually see people have on a cosmetic bag and will last a lifetime.
  4. If the $$ is OK definitely LV, if you don't want to spend that, try Sephora, they have cute ones
  5. Coach also has a few that are great, but if you don't want to mix brands I would also suggest something damier. Also, if you are afraid of makeup stains, not to worry as the Mr Clean magic eraser really does work miracles. I purchased a bag off of eBay with lots of make up stains in the bottom of the bag (eyeliner and power), I swiped the eraser over it and the stains are gone !!
  6. I usually don't carry makeup with me other than lip stuff (liner, balm, lipstick/gloss). For those I use the LV Mono pouchette that came with my Petit Bucket bag. My makeup case at home is a black leather Bobby Brown case, really nice for keeping everything organized.
  7. I agree with LV if the $$$ are available. If not MAC has a few nice ones in nylon.
  8. I use the monogram accessories pochette from LV.
  9. I don't know if the prints are still only flowers but Vera Bradley may be something you like. Someone in NM pulled one out of her bag I always forget about them.
  10. I agree with raspbeery. I do have it and it has a nice size where everything fits in and it would match your trouville monogram? It#s lovely and durable:love:
  11. i use pochette accessoire when i travel.. i travel light so it fits all of my make up other than my brushes... i do have small make up trunk at home tho >.<
  12. i use a LV pochette cosmetique... it fits everything i need in it for day to day use :smile:
  13. I just use a large Coach Hamptons Weekend wristlet. They are not too expensive now and hold up pretty well. They also come in several different colors. It holds quite a bit and it fits nicely in my Cabas Piano (which is my smallest bag):