The perfect b-bag for spring, help me plan my next purchase

1. As usual I can't make up my mind what to get next. I want smth nice for spring and summer stylewise I think I will get another PT I like it better than the city now or maybe a day...

Color...hmmm Sahara with SGH...but the only one I saw until now had really dry leather....or ?
    Maybe EB, I don't think I will get turquoise, just doesn't go with my wardrobe I fear.

I will be in Paris at the end of the month so that's enough time I think to make up my mind.
  2. i think an electric blue part time would be perfect for spring time!
  3. I agree with the EB ... it would be a nice pop of colour in Spring. Can't wait to see more pics of that colour as people start to get them.
  4. are you looking for GH again? have you converted?
    I can't wait to see EB too. How about vert thyme - I think that would be nice in the Day.
  5. i just decided that i am making it my mission to find an apple green first!!!! i LOVE this color
  6. I don't really want another green for now...rather blue or beigtones.
  7. No dear not really converted;), but I think it peps up some tones and it might look really elegant with sahara.
    VT is pretty but as I said I think I am fine on the green side at least for now.
  8. you can't go wrong with a neutral, but the blue would give you a nice springtime pop of color :smile:
  9. I know it might not be as exciting as some of the other colors, but I am :heart::heart::heart: white with SGH for spring!!
  10. of all the 08 colors, sahara has been my favorite- I think it'd be gorgeous in a PT, although for some reason, I like the day style better for spring/summer.

I just got an indigo day, and I looooove the day style, but I'm still undecided about the blue. Perhaps I'm just not a blue person- I'm def. a neutral person since it works better w/my wardrobe. Let us know what you decide! It's always fun to see your modeling pics. :smile:
  11. I love blue.. So I say EB Part time... Definitely great for Spring and Summer~!!
  12. I think I would love a Sahara too...
    But an electric blue would really pop up.
    Just go to Paris and choose the bag you love the most.:yes:
  13. I think anything in EB would be great for spring! I love that color.

OMG, lvuittonaddict, your signature line cracks me up!!!
  14. I say EB with SGH would look great in a PT!
  15. Me too!! I laughed so hard when I read that!!