The perfect b-bag for spring, help me plan my next purchase

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
As usual I can't make up my mind what to get next. I want smth nice for spring and summer stylewise I think I will get another PT I like it better than the city now or maybe a day...

Color...hmmm Sahara with SGH...but the only one I saw until now had really dry leather....or ?
Maybe EB, I don't think I will get turquoise, just doesn't go with my wardrobe I fear.

I will be in Paris at the end of the month so that's enough time I think to make up my mind.

are you looking for GH again? have you converted?
I can't wait to see EB too. How about vert thyme - I think that would be nice in the Day.

No dear not really converted;), but I think it peps up some tones and it might look really elegant with sahara.
VT is pretty but as I said I think I am fine on the green side at least for now.

of all the 08 colors, sahara has been my favorite- I think it'd be gorgeous in a PT, although for some reason, I like the day style better for spring/summer.

I just got an indigo day, and I looooove the day style, but I'm still undecided about the blue. Perhaps I'm just not a blue person- I'm def. a neutral person since it works better w/my wardrobe. Let us know what you decide! It's always fun to see your modeling pics. :smile: