The Longchamp Penelope thread

Hey you cuties!
After loving the Roseau for so long, I think she's not my cup of tea anymore. I do still love the look, but my big Roseau doesn't get much wear. I'm thinking about selling her and replacing her with a black or navy Penelope.
The only question is, which size; 34 or 38 cm? If anyone has any WIMB or modshots, it would be great if you could post them along with the info of both your and your Penelope's sizes! :loveeyes:

Hey you cuties!
After loving the Roseau for so long, I think she's not my cup of tea anymore. I do still love the look, but my big Roseau doesn't get much wear. I'm thinking about selling her and replacing her with a black or navy Penelope.
The only question is, which size; 34 or 38 cm? If anyone has any WIMB or modshots, it would be great if you could post them along with the info of both your and your Penelope's sizes! :loveeyes:

Woohoo, good luck with the Penelope shopping. Hopefully you'll get more feedback and pics from Penelope owners. In the meantime I'll post some department store "modeling" pics. Maybe that'll help.

this is the small

small1.jpeg small2.jpeg small3.jpeg small4.jpeg small5.jpg

Reactions: Dintjes
Hey you cuties!
I have a small and a large. I'd say the small holds slightly less than a MLH pliage. I would love a medium, but I won't get one because I know for me, it would be too heavy. I find these quite heavy for Longchamp bags.

I have a small and a large. I'd say the small holds slightly less than a MLH pliage. I would love a medium, but I won't get one because I know for me, it would be too heavy. I find these quite heavy for Longchamp bags.
Thank you for this - one of the reasons I love my Roseau is that when empty, it weighs close to nothing. I think an excursion to the LC boutique is called for ASAP. I love the look and the leather of Penelope, but haven't really given weight issues much thought because most LC bags are so light!

Reactions: LuvAllBags
Woohoo, good luck with the Penelope shopping. Hopefully you'll get more feedback and pics from Penelope owners. In the meantime I'll post some department store "modeling" pics. Maybe that'll help
Thank you! These are the pics I've seen earlier online, but the problem is scale. The women modeling the bags aren't "real"; they are professional models which means they're seriously underweight and that kinda twists the proportions of the bags. As in, the bags may look huge but IRL they are muuuch smaller. But the colors really do show in these pics, I love the red and the dark blue! I need both colors back in my collection at some point. Selling my Bilberry Lumi Supermarket left an even bigger gap than I ever anticipated.

Does anyone know the Euro prices for the Medium and Large sizes? Having a hard time making the decision to really sell the Roseau - I need to know my target to be able to make the decision on what bag(s) to rehome...