The Pelham bag with the braided handles...where to get for cheap?

1. Hi ladies. I'm thinking of getting the small pelham bag with the dark brown braided handles. Does this bag ever go on sale, or does anyone know where I could get one for below retail? Ugh, I just hate to pay retail.:crybaby:
  2. Because this is one of Gucci's most popular bags it never goes on sale.

I would suggest eBay but I don't trust eBay. WAY to many fakes!!!

If you want to make sure the bag is real I hate to say it but I think you will have to pay retail for it. As sad as that is.

Good Luck it is such a great bag.

3. Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it. It looks like I will have to pay retail since I am totally lusting over that bag....amongst other things :smile:
  4. yup.. This bag is totally widely faked. I have it in white in the small and I love it. Retail at a boutique or department store is the obvious sure bet.

You could try and find one on Ebay but I think it would be best to try to find a used one.. Someone on ebay trying to sell brand new for less than retail, I don't really trust. If you decide to go the Ebay route, check the Share Your Authenticity Knowledge thread for some tips. If you think you might have a good one, post it in the Authentication thread, to get other's opinions. I think most try to fake the Medium Size more so than the small so at least you have that going for you. Good Luck with your decision.
  5. I agree - I've been searching for deals on the small pelham in brown guccisima leather for a few months. Everywhere I look, it's retail price. Currently the US has the best price as its much more expensive in Europe, Hong Kong and Canada. Good luck!
  6. ^ yea, u can't get the braided pelham for lower than friend just bought one..the same day i cheated on LV!
  7. The pelham is definitely a classic! It will never go on sale.. I too love it lots but guess that the retail price is just too much to pay for a piece of fabric... :sad: hope you can find yours soon..
  8. It's such a nice bag...worth it to pay retail so you know it's authentic.
  9. Unfortunately Pelhams never come cheap, and unfortunately, that's why a lot of the Pelhams I see here in Hong Kong are fake. If you get lucky you might find a real one on Ebay, but there are too many fakes out there. If you really want it, I say save up and buy it! Good luck!