the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my gold bracelet.

Photo4039.jpg

This is lovely! I especially like the pink sapphire bead.

Hi, has anyone here bought from U.S. ebay seller called radiantredhead? If so, are her beads authentic and was service good? Her feedback is perfect and the beads look authentic, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with this seller. Thanks in advance for any opinions you can offer!

No, but don't buy from couturemamacita. They have perfect feedback selling muranos for $19-21. People clearly don't know real from fake. I should've known better that the price was too cheap.

Hi, has anyone here bought from U.S. ebay seller called radiantredhead? If so, are her beads authentic and was service good? Her feedback is perfect and the beads look authentic, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with this seller. Thanks in advance for any opinions you can offer!

I have purchased several sterling beads from her (and a few gold ones on double eBay Bucks days). She's the real deal and a very nice seller. She ships super fast from NJ, too. I'm sure you would be happy.:smile:

Yea! Good to know!!

OMG Perlen is so cheap. I made test cart of five Muranos, a safety chain and one hanging charm and I would save $100 if I bought from there.

Self-imposed limit officially off... I will order when my credit card cut-off begins next week :smile:

melvel said:
OMG Perlen is so cheap. I made test cart of five Muranos, a safety chain and one hanging charm and I would save $100 if I bought from there.

Self-imposed limit officially off... I will order when my credit card cut-off begins next week :smile:

Lololol!! I love it! You go girl, a 'limit' is always too harsh anyway ;)

No, but don't buy from couturemamacita. They have perfect feedback selling muranos for $19-21. People clearly don't know real from fake. I should've known better that the price was too cheap.
i just checked out couturemamacita. You can tell just from the descriptions that they are fake. If someone is selling new authentic pandora they should be using accurate descriptions. Also, I am suspicious of any seller who only sells Murano glass charms b/c i think they are easier to counterfeit. But I think you are right; many people must not be able to tell the difference! I trust people on here more than anyone else when it comes to feedback!

i just checked out couturemamacita. You can tell just from the descriptions that they are fake. If someone is selling new authentic pandora they should be using accurate descriptions. Also, I am suspicious of any seller who only sells Murano glass charms b/c i think they are easier to counterfeit. But I think you are right; many people must not be able to tell the difference! I trust people on here more than anyone else when it comes to feedback!

I bought a (I think) fake purple ladybug murano, it this common? :mad:
Now I only buy from a few trusted dealers and Pandora stores.

dalmunchkin said:

Oh she swears she has a receipt from a pandora store in Michigan. Then I sent her the photos I posted here & she immediately said no problem returning it. Now I'm waiting for my money. She received it Saturday. Tuesday I asked when is she crediting my account? Yesterday she said PayPal status was "processing." This morning I said ok I still don't have the money. She told me she called PayPal & they wouldn't allow her to process the refund & shipping cost together, they had to be separate transactions. I'm giving it until Monday & then I'm filing the claim. This is ridiculous. It doesn't take that long to send money through PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.