the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coconkally said:
nah dont feel sorry for me i really am not too fussed it would of been nice to have the charm i wanted off it but thats it.

its just annoying but completely pointless just what was he thinking.
oh i know he thought he could just get £450 and get away with it well he is so wrong.
some people are idiots.

and yes there is too many things that have spelt out scam really i wouldnt of been so harsh but with not answering emails, no item and duff phone number its obvious really.

you know what i really hope he has spent my £450 because when paypal take it back off him it will leave his paypal in the red which will mean anything he ever sells will be taken off the debt rahahahaha.

He wont be able to use PayPal until the money is paid back ;) what an idiot he is!xxx

northshore i am going to start a pink bracelet again.
just bought a silver bracelet and my first 2 charms the pink glittery hearts and the pink glittery heart dangle.
you are a very bad influence mrs nah only joking but i have fell in love with your bracelet.

All this talk of pink bracelets and the pic of the lovely one someone posted, has got me itching to start my own...:graucho:

I was thinking of getting the new pink stepping stones muranos and/or looking glass.

Does anyone have an opinion, what is your favorite pink murano??
Please do tell... :smile:

All this talk of pink bracelets and the pic of the lovely one someone posted, has got me itching to start my own...:graucho:

I was thinking of getting the new pink stepping stones muranos and/or looking glass.

Mine is the pink zigzag, but it's retired in the US.....Perlen (and others) still have it though......:smile:

my favorite pink murano is the pink hearts but i also love the new pink looking murano too.
i also love the pink ovals i think they are a must.

LOL!! Claire, you make me laugh!!!!! :biggrin:

hahaha i know you see i dont take much encouragement.
i managed to get hold of the 2 tone chinese new year dragon last night too.

do you think a pink bracelet would look right with the 2 dragon dangles on?
was thinking i would like to put them on but the 2tone one would be the only one with gold on so do you think it might look odd?

the glittery heart dangle in the centre and a dragon dangle on each of the sides?
please share your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.