the Panda Cles

1. hi, Im looking at buying a Panda cles and If I cannot get one from the store I will have to get one from the internet or another site that has LV. But Im really worried that i might buy a fake so do you guys and girls have any tips for me to avoid a fake one...what are the tell tale signs ?. Thanks :flowers:

2. Call 866, John just had one located from him, I think it was in Florida...

3. does that number work for the UK ? :smile:

4. let-trade also has one on his site for sale

5. karen kooper (karenkooper.com) has one on her site also. go under shoes&leather goods, then small leather goods, then LV. $270. :smile:

6. Yup. Picking mine up on Tuesday... :yahoo:

I hope you find one, Steve. :sweatdrop:

7. thanks ;) . Im just not going to buy one from eBay for double the LV store price. lol :smile:

8. There are 12 left in the US as of ten minutes ago. Snap them up while you can!

9. Call a store in the UK and just ask

10. what is the retail price? does anyone have a pic? i've never seen one!

11. Retail price at the moment is $150. ;)

12. OMG....when I called 866 weeks ago they said none were left. I ended up buying on eBay and getting one from an ALVA seller for $40 less than retail :smile:

13. I wanted to get a panda cles but we are never lucky in Australia :sad:, we only get a handful of stock in and that's all.

14. Bottom right
    [​IMG]

15. Your Valet Key holder is cute!!! I can't wait to get my Panda!!!

I saw the Astropills on display on Tuesday... they're bigger than I thought!!!