The one that almost got away...

1. I passed on this beautiful bag last year when it was released. By the time I finally decided I had to have it I couldn't find one. I was told it was sold out everywhere. I was thrilled to find out that Chanel was re-releasing the lady braid for Fall so I put my name down on the waitlist for the dark grey, which is gorgeous, but I still pined for the violet from 2006.:crybaby:

Well my favorite SA (Brendan) at Chanel on E. 57th Street was able to locate the last one for me last week. I'm am so beyond thrilled!:yahoo: This is a refreshing splash of color for my collection and just in time for Fall.

Lady Braid 004.jpg Lady Braid 003.jpg 8-17-07 010.jpg 8-17-07 006.jpg 8-17-07 012.jpg
  2. Woah! Hot bag!!!!

3. congrates. very nice. love the color.

4. This was certainly meant to be yours! Congrats Mon, I'm so happy for you! :yahoo:

And I looove the 2006 violet, it is so beautiful :nuts:

5. o that is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! it was meant to be yours!

6. congrats on finding this bag!!! it looks great on you!!!

7. Mon,

I am so happy you found one!!! The LB looks FABULOUS on you!!! Enjoy it to death!! Are you still getting the gray one as well?

~GG

8. that color is fierce! Love it!

9. Monica, it's gorgeous. What a beautiful color for fall.

Congrats and Enjoy!

10. Thanks GG, I would love to have it in dark grey also. I'm so broke right now though.:sad: Maybe if I can find it available next year - hopefully it won't be sold out *wishing*.

Black Lady Braid Tote $2695.jpg
  11. mon the bag looks gorgeous on you ! I love the color its gorgeous :smile:

12. sphere99, kaka28, BagLover26, alouette, piperlu, kaka - thanks so much ladies.:smile:
    Beautylicious - thanks Nathalie. I love the color!

jeshika - thanks, I definitely think it was meant to be.

13. So glad Brendan found it for you - it's gorgeous!

14. Hi Mon, congrats, I am so glad you were able to get it. The color is amazing!!

15. it's very pretty, congrats!