The one (or two or three) that got away...

$140 is a awsome price, my problem is all the department stores around here sell Dooney's no coach anywhere around here at all I live in a tiny town and Coach is very rare most of the ladies here carry vera bradley or Tommy H bags oh and of course there are alot of fake LV's running around. I have to do all my shopping on line, and I went to the outlets 2 times while on my vactions, I hope to find it at the outlet at the beach this coming week.

I LOVE THAT BAG!!!

$140 is a awsome price, my problem is all the department stores around here sell Dooney's no coach anywhere around here at all
same problem here. pretty much have to go into atlanta to find coach because the only place that sells coach here is dillards and they never have much...but there are TONS (and i mean TONS) of dooney bags at every department store...our macys had ONE coach wristlet this summer. one.
go figure

same problem here. pretty much have to go into atlanta to find coach because the only place that sells coach here is dillards and they never have much...but there are TONS (and i mean TONS) of dooney bags at every department store...our macys had ONE coach wristlet this summer. one.
go figure

Same problem here too...I'm hoping now that Macy's bought out and converted Hechts maybe they'll put a coach counter back in ... I think there was one back in the day because I saw them selling coach CLEANER there when I first moved here in February. Otherwise.....I guess I'm lucky to have an outlet 45 minutes away...but I really like to see the new stuff when it comes out....

Dot Flats (size 9 please)

f9_2.JPG
found a pair of 9.5's on ebay:
eBay: COACH Brooke Flat White Shoes Womens Size 9.5 (item 140029168020 end time Sep-18-06 18:24:23 PDT)