The one LV you'll always think about and never have...

i wanted that little black velour bag that i believe came out for fall/winter 2004-2005. it had black alligator trim :love:

fall2004d.jpg

this one's blue, but i have one a photo in my catalog where it looks black. who cares, i love it anyway!

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf: there's one on ebay with the bid starting at only $499!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: i doubt i will EVER see it that low again but i just can't purchase it now :crybaby:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-vuitton-I...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ohhhh, the Black MC Speedy-- waaaaaay outta my price range-- or the Cherry Blossom Papillon from SATC-- ooh, and that Swarovski Theda PM from the Exclusive collection...

But most of all... the Amarante Pegase 50....

dream, dream, dream...

uhhh, like everything! lol

seriously, when push comes to shove I always pick mono bec. it's classic and I don't want my bag to scream a certain year, it's a neuroses of mine. I totally admire the mc line and denim line but can't bring myself to get one for some crazy reason. I would be getting it used of course and even then I just chicken out. I put it on my wishlist and w/in a week or days it's off again and a mono bag in it's place, lol.

so the bags that won't make it in my collection anything, NOT damier, epi or mono, so that's a lot! lol

but I do wish I could wear an mc or denim, those are the ones I constantly admire here at tpf.

Actually ANY vernis pegase 50 now that I think about it... Pomme or Amarante or Indigo, oh, I'd just die from sheer happiness...

and a steamer trunk. One of those great big steamer trunks you can't find anymore. I'd put it at the foot of my bed!