Balenciaga Clubhouse

The oldies club! 2001-2004

Posted By danae Posted Jun 14, 2007

1. A thread of our earlier bags would be great -
    post here your pics from 2001 until 2004! :graucho:

2. Oooh! I want to join this club sooo bad! C'mon girls, post your pics so we can all :drool: over your bags! :smile:

3. Ok, I will start!
    I guess everyone's bored of me, posting my beloved older bags all over the place!:lol:
    Ok here we go, F/W 2003 blue city:heart: and S/S 2004 mystery green first:heart:!
    Both have pewter hw.

IMGP3422.JPG IMGP3421.JPG IMGP3415.JPG IMGP3419.JPG
  4. Are you kidding!? Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE oldies...frankly, I prefer older bags to the newer ones:tup: My collection mostly consists of old pieces prior to FW04 anyways. Love 'em all:heart:

5. As some of you guys know, I don't have many of the oldies in my collection with me(I moved to Sydney from NYC a year ago), but here are some of my oldies:heart:

02-03 collection:

02 Black Flat Brass First(with the silkiest, smoothest, but sturdiest leather ever!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03SS Emerald First

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03FW Olive Brown City & WE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From 03 collection, I have 03SS Mastic First and 03FW Lilac City back home.

6. More...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 04 Collection:

04SS Gray City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04SS Perforated Shoe Small Bag(This design was taken from the perforated platform shoes from the runway. It's Python & Goat Skin combo)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04FW Eggplant Twiggy and Coin Purse

[​IMG]

04 Holiday Pewter Mini Twiggy and Coin Purse

[​IMG]

8. Other 03/04 bags I have back home:

03FW Parachute Bag(The design of this bag was taken from asymmetrical windbraker jackets from the runway)This is not my bag, but I have the exact same bag. This bag came in Black, Gray, Forest Green, Navy, and Lilac.

[​IMG]

04SS Wild Boar Futuristic Bag(This was Nicholas' take on *exotic skin*bag. This is not my bag, but I have this in Bone. It came in Black, White, and Bone)

[​IMG]

04FW Maroon Twiggy, 04FW Eggplant Weekender, 04SS Perforated Large Bag in True Red, and 04FW Camel Skin Helmet Bag in Dark Maroon.

9. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They're all so gorgeous girls!! Hopefully someday I'll get to add a yellow 04 first to this thread. In the meantime, I can gaze starryeyed at your bags. They're beautiful!:smile:

10. My 2004 pewter weekender...

[​IMG]

11. Here's my '03 Lilac Hobo~

[​IMG]

DSC04991.JPG
  12. zac your hobos are amazing! :love: I especially love your caramel. Keep them coming!

13. ^^^Thanks cracker:heart:~ I don't have my caramel hobo anymore!!!:crybaby:~but I have my black suede hobo I'll take a pic of later.

Here's my '04 Lilac Clutch~

[​IMG]

DSC04837.JPG
  14. sorry I keep posting pics you guys are probably tired of looking at em! LOL first pic s/s seafoam first, f/w 03 black first and f/w 04 marron first.

DSC00646.JPG DSC00647.JPG DSC00907.JPG DSC00885.JPG
  15. My black '04 make-up~

[​IMG]