The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

Hi,
I bought a MAC Clutch from Shopbop two months ago and carry it sometimes. Now it wrinkles! Is it normal??

6236440174_a950f1efcd.jpg

6236416298_1087127fe8.jpg

Hi cch33,

Yes, that is normal for the leather on your MAC. Once you wear the bag in it will start to soften and wrinkle as yours has. As the other girls have said, this is a great characteristic of some of our beautiful leathers! I hope you are enjoying it!

- Nicole

Can you ladies give me your input on this RM bag please

Attachments

• 1482766-5-2x.jpg
    1482766-5-2x.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 1482766-4-2x.jpg
    1482766-4-2x.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 1482766-3-2x.jpg
    1482766-3-2x.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 1482766-2-2x.jpg
    1482766-2-2x.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 331
  • 1482766-p-2x.jpg
    1482766-p-2x.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 332
Hi Nicole,
I didn't know you were here! I'm the one who emailed you about the red MAC clutch(please reply me :P)! To RM team can I double check with you about MAB mini size? I checked on endless.com and they have different specs in length, width and height for MAB mini, same with MAC size...please enlighten me with this..thanks!

Hi Nicole,
I didn't know you were here! I'm the one who emailed you about the red MAC clutch(please reply me :P)! To RM team can I double check with you about MAB mini size? I checked on endless.com and they have different specs in length, width and height for MAB mini, same with MAC size...please enlighten me with this..thanks!

Hi fsadeli,

I received your email this morning and just sent you a reply, check your inbox and let me know what you think! :smile:

- Nicole

Hi fsadeli,

I received your email this morning and just sent you a reply, check your inbox and let me know what you think! :smile:

- Nicole

Hi Nicole,
I've replied back as well, but i guess it will be faster to response over here? so which color to you think is closest to the real bag itself? is it endless or rm website? and endless an authorized seller? do you think its safe to purchase from them despite them having different size measurement in MAM? Thank you Nicole, sorry i keep harassing you!:graucho:

Hello, I have a question about a replacement zipper pull (tab). I bought a Cupid in Cement from ebay (NWT) and while packing the bag for shipment the seller noticed the left side pocket's zipper tab is missing. I'm still able to back out of the deal, but I'd first like to find out if a replacement zipper tab is possible first (and the cost). Many thanks!