William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

ITA! She does look healthier and her eye makeup improved tremendously as well. Im just bit curious though, isn't it very cold in England atm? Why is she wearing so little warm clothes? Im heading there in about 10 days and not sure what to pack

ITA! She does look healthier and her eye makeup improved tremendously as well. Im just bit curious though, isn't it very cold in England atm? Why is she wearing so little warm clothes? Im heading there in about 10 days and not sure what to pack

She's probably just going straight from the car into a warm place, no need for a coat..

London's been having some strange weather lately, up and down, very unpredictable...

Well US magazine is reporting shee's pregnant. Just read that over the weekend...

I think all the mags (US, Life & Style, Star, In Touch, etc) are going to have constant round-robin "She's Pregnant!" stories until the actual announcement, because they each want to say they were first with the scoop.

Until the offical Palace annoucement I'm not going to believe any of them. She won't be like Jessica Simpson and not confirm it for months on end, if it's true we'll know soon enough.

I think all the mags (US, Life & Style, Star, In Touch, etc) are going to have constant round-robin "She's Pregnant!" stories until the actual announcement, because they each want to say they were first with the scoop.

Until the offical Palace annoucement I'm not going to believe any of them. She won't be like Jessica Simpson and not confirm it for months on end, if it's true we'll know soon enough.

Yeah I agree. As soon as we concrete proof from the palace I am not believing it either! :smile:

Like Diane and Jenn, I'm waiting for Clarence House before I believe anything.

BUT, I think they will wait a minimum of 12 weeks before any announcements, and 16 weeks if they can pull it off. They want to make sure any baby is established and that mother and baby is healthy before allowing the world to go on baby watch.