Celebrity News and Gossip

The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

caitlin1214 Posted By caitlin1214 Posted Sep 19, 2006

1. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has been married for 7 years so she's got way more experience then Kate.

Kate's been famous for a long time as William's girlfriend, but she never participated in royal duties before the engagement. It's still all really new for her even though it kind of seems like it shouldn't since they've been together so long.

2. I never said you said anything harsh. I was just commenting on your speculation that said it would be a shame if she weren't anything more than a pretty head of air. I just disagreed with that part, but agree with the rest of what you are saying.

3. Prince William & Duchess Kate: Prince's Trust Concert!

Prince William and his wife, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, attend a concert for The Prince’s Trust on Tuesday (December 6) at Royal Albert Hall in London, England.

The royal couple, along with Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, came out for the second of two solo concerts by Take That frontman and The X Factor judge Gary Barlow.

The evening also benefited The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry, with funds going to help support areas affected by the riots in London back in August.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Zara dress with a Ralph Lauren jacket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Is it me or does she look like she's put on a bit of weight. She looks much healthier; face and figure.

5. ITA! She does look healthier and her eye makeup improved tremendously as well. Im just bit curious though, isn't it very cold in England atm? Why is she wearing so little warm clothes? Im heading there in about 10 days and not sure what to pack

6. She looks great!!

7. She's probably just going straight from the car into a warm place, no need for a coat..

London's been having some strange weather lately, up and down, very unpredictable...

8. She's looking MUCH healthier. I like the dress, I'm on the fence about the jacket.

9. Yes ita! She looks so much better. Those little knees no longer look bony enough to ladder her tights at any moment.

The outfit is meh, but she's looking good nonetheless.

10. She looks great and healthier for sure! Her hair, skin, and makeup look amazing. :heart:

11. Looking fab!! I hope it's baby weight she's gaining.. Hehee!! And if it's not, I'm just glad she's looking healthier. :tup::tup:

12. :lol: Very true.

13. Well US magazine is reporting shee's pregnant. Just read that over the weekend...

14. I want her hair! :girlsigh:

15. I still don't like her outfit or her makeup, but she is looking much healthier :tup: