The Official BV-Purchase-Justification Library

1. 66. because BV bags & Missoni knits go together like a horse & carriage

2. 67. I just turned 30 (or insert your age here) and need an age appropriate handbag that reflects elegance and impeccable taste.

3. 68. Because I needed a clutch that could fit my iPhone and reading glasses.

come on Sbelle, you can write the book on justification ;).:p;)

4. 69. Because I don't want to over use my Tea Veneta and think another summery neutral would help.

This is really the rationale I'm using as I cruise for Veneta number 4...

5. 70. Because I woke up this morning.

6. 71. Because the boutique is within walking distance and I can take my dog.

7. 72. Because Ninja :ninja: and BVettes on tPF are super enabling :biggrin:

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. Doesn't get any better than that! :ghi5:

10. really? how does that work? do you mean a SO?

11. Thank you for making me laugh out loud. :biggrin: I was catching up on the forum last night while being ferried in the car to a concert, and I had to share this with DH. He says we're Justification Sisters, because that's my thinking, too!

12. 73. I am a good looking Asian that just created my account so I couldn't set my profile picture yet and I deserve a second BV. HAHA I would look so cute and nice!

74. I bring my DSLR with me everyday so I need big bag.

13. 75. Because BV doesn't make my butt look big

14. 76. Because when I travel on biz it's nice to bring home a functional and well made reminder of my journey. I also bring home cookbooks from my travels.

15. I have said this so many times ... I support artisans and their crafts - local and *especially* abroad :biggrin:

I love that it's handmade!

I do this too ... I'm traveling and need a souvenir. Let's see if they have a BV nearby. (Or even better is when DH is traveling :graucho:)

77. This color is so ME and I don't have a bag in this color. Or that shade of this color. Or that color/shade in this skin. Or that color/shade/skin in this shape. Or this color accessory, shoe, scarf. BV might never make this color again ... on and on.

78. Oooooh! A SALE!

79. I need a good quality ______ and no one will know how nice it is except me!