The $$$$ of Coach Watches

1. Is it just me or has the price of Coach watches gone sky high? I'm in the market for a new one (its been a few years) I'm :wtf: at what the prices are now!
  2. Hm...when I bought mine at an outlet 2 years ago the retail on it was like $700...I paid about $350....Haven't looked at them recently...
  3. It could be just me. LOL The last one I bought was back in 1996.
  4. It depends on the style and such, of course the diamond ones will cost more and the leather ones less. They're also made by Movado so that adds some $$$.
  5. Yeah they are a little expensive, but they are really nice.
  6. has some! Not a great selection but better than nothing. One is under $200.
  7. somewhat. a basic one with leather strap goes as low as 228, but that model has been discontinued.

the new catalog would have one with three tiny faces in the main face, color purple and white, with genuine crocodile leather strap for 998

similar price to the men's version that just came out with steel links, the fabric c's would be 100 less at 898

and then there's one with just one face, that came out recently, with embossed C's on the face, it's really cute and 398.

most watches range from 300-500 dollars. there are some extremes and there are some good bargains. but yeah, that's usually what we charge IME

What is Costco?

i think i was just surprised because the last watch i bought was only about 250 so i was taken aback when i saw the silver ones for over $700. which of course, if the one i want. lol
  9. holy geez i didnt know sold Coach things. ***in stupid amazement***

10. They sell Fendi bags too :wlae:
  11. I'm looking forward to getting the new Men's Chronograph (W686). It is $998 but luckily I don't have to pay retail. We received the womens version with the white croc band and purple chrono dials (W685)... really sharp. Reminds me alot of the Louis Vuitton Tambour Automatic Chronograph.