The Novak...your thoughts

1. I've been thinking hard about a red Alexander McQueen, Novak but have never seen the bag in person. Does anyone have that bag? Other than NAP; where can you buy it? What do you like/dislike about it?:blink:

2. Ginger, if you do a search and look up Novak on the forum, you will find a lot of rave reviews for it from previous thread discussions, mine included. I decided against it in the end...I like the LV red alma bag more personally....kinda similar.....

3. i want a novak! but seems NAP is sold out... i can't decide between the brown and red though. but i love the design. i haven't seen one in person though, just based on pictures.

4. I am really trying to fall in love with this bag, haven't seen it in person though.

5. I never seen it in person but the bag seems very sophisticated looking bag and very dressy. Can you go casual with it? Just wonder..:smile: .

6. thats what I was wondering too - does it look good casual?.....

7. Doesn't someone here have it on their bag showcase? It's the person with five or so really stellar bags. I cannot remember who...can someone help me? I remember that we were all impressed by her unique collection.

8. Aaah, yes. It's Madison. Check out her showcase. Isn't that a red Novak?

9. it's lovely!!

10. Oh let me check it out...I'd love to see one in person. It is really talking to me. ;)

11. Now Fayden.... if you order it remember we'll make a deal when you get bag bulimia.:nuts: :lol: :idea: :love:

12. Oh yes that's what has me thinking about the Novak. Did you hear that Vlad & Megs it's all your fault???? :love: :p

13. It is gorgeous, Ginger. I haven't seen it in person yet either but have been lusting after it since I first laid eyes on it in a magazine....

14. The Novak quickly grew on me, especially the green croc one, the red was lovely too, I haven't seen it in person though. Let us know Ginger!