the NICOLE RICHIE thread

Sure, Nicole Richie's rickety arms don't seem strong enough to hoist a box of Huggies or balance a bridal bouquet, but that hasn't stopped the rumor mill from churning with chatter of a stork delivery and an aisle-walk in her future.
First up is the baby burbling, which grew louder on Saturday night when the diaphanous, rehab- and eating disorder-denying starlet attempted to avoid shutterbugs by covering her face with a bag of takeout (yes, she was in proximity to food), a move that pulled her roomy brown minidress taut and highlighted some head-scratching swelling around her usually concave belly.
So, is it a bundle of joy, bloat from eating a Lifesaver or the most elaborate "Simple Life" publicity stunt ever?
According to the New York Post, a "good pal" of Richie's says she's "definitely" incubating the spawn of Good Charlotte front man Joel Madden, 28, her boyfriend of less than a year.
The ostensible friend also claims Nicole, who was popped for DUI in December, has her fingers crossed that her supposedly delicate condition will help her escape the same pokey-filled fate as sometime BFF Paris Hilton. "Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail," the chatty confidante alleges to the paper, which adds that other friends are worried and "wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues."

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/hotgossip/6-18-07?GT1=7703

Ok i think she could get pregnant because how on earth did Victoria Beckham got pregnant 3 times? Also why everyone is hoping that she is not pregnant? A child could be a nice change in her life, a turning point that will make her more responsible! No one is perfect! I think she would be a great and fun mom!

TMZ has independently confirmed that Nicole Richie is pregnant.
0703_nicole_richie_fame.jpg

The starlet has been dating Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden for over six months. Rumors have been swirling for months that Richie and Madden were expecting, but TMZ has confirmed through several sources that she is, in fact, with child. Richie is currently facing DUI charges stemming from her arrest last December, when she was found driving the wrong way on a California highway.

Richie's rep did not return repeated calls for comment.

99% Pregnant

Filed under: Baby Blabber > Nicole Richie > Joel Madden
notpregggg.jpg

You can only hear something so many times before you eventually start to believe it.
In Touch Weekly is confirming that Nicole Richie is sperminated.
Heaven help us all!
“Nicole didn’t want to tell anyone until she was past three months,” a pal explains. “She really kept the news from everyone.”
Friends of the former addict have been telling us for weeks that she is indeed pregnant, but we refused to believe it.
Part of us still can’t accept that this (travesty) is true.
We have another Britney on our hands! And Joel Madden is her Kfed.
The pair are reportedly getting married this summer, before the baby pops out.
That poor baby!

Mark my word, she won't publically announce it until closer to her trial date. She's going to use this pregnancy to keep herself out of prison. If she announces it too far in advance, it will be "old news" by trial time & not give her a lot of sympathy. However, if she shows up to court with a big ol'belly and announces shortly before the date that yes, she's pregnant, she's probably hoping the judge will take pity on her.

Mark my word, she won't publically announce it until closer to her trial date. She's going to use this pregnancy to keep herself out of prison. If she announces it too far in advance, it will be "old news" by trial time & not give her a lot of sympathy. However, if she shows up to court with a big ol'belly and announces shortly before the date that yes, she's pregnant, she's probably hoping the judge will take pity on her.

I agree with you 100%

That's an excellent point you make there. Let's hope the judge isn't fooled or anything into taking sympathy... I wish one uf us PFers were the judge!:P ;)