The newest members of my Coach family!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
I am seriously about to go into purse overload. In the last month, I have gotten an LV Speedy, (plus assorted accessories) a Brighton straw bag I had been lusting after all season (it went on sale, hooray! And being straw, black and white, it won't get used much once autumn hits.) But my Mother and I were back to the mall today to get my Dad some Crocs. Well of course we had to stop by Coach...to lust after the Look Book and whats up and coming...well...I had been lusting after a metallic leather Juicy Couture bag I had seen at Nordstrom's..talked myself out of it. And they still had the patchwork hobo from earlier in the season, but I passed, kept it in the bag of my mind...well...back to my story, my Mom picked out a small bag at Coach, I picked out the small wallet in the signature stripe in parchment...and thought, we'd head back to Nordie's so I can get that hobo. Well, I casually mentioned it to the SA, and she said, "The tote or the hobo?" And I said the hobo. "I think we might have one of those in the back..." She runs and checks...and HOORAY! :yahoo: They did!! I love the lavender in this one. And the parchment in the wallet looks great with it.

Attachments

• coach09.jpg
    coach09.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 152