The Newest Accessory to Go With My Bbags: A Mini Lop Bunny!!! Lots of Pics

1. Since I've been getting lots of inquiries about my bunny(on my avatar), I decided to start a thread filled with pics of my bunny to feast your eyes upon!!!

As some of you may know, she's a Mini Lop and her name is Ace:heart: She's only 9 weeks old, and she's the most adorable, affectionate, sociable bunny I ever came across!!!!!!!!!

She's been littler trained right now, so she's confined to her play pen most of the day, unfortunately. But I just can't stay angry at her no matter how many times she pees on my couch....she just puts a smile on my face:yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. More...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. *sigh* i just adore bunnies! she's absolutely precious!

5. THANK you!!!:yes:

I love her to pieces...:heart:

6. OH MY! How adorable!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::heart:

When I first saw the photo, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, that's a big bag charm to hang on your Balenciagas"...I need sleep. :nuts:

[​IMG]

7. Ha ha ha ... yeeaahhh :heart: 'P' incoral.... have a good night and sweet dreams :roflmfao:!

8. OMG :nuts: dear 'K' tooshies - that's the CUTEST little bunny ever :heart: ooohhhhhhh :tender::love: love him :heart::heart::heart:!! Thank you so much for the lovely pictures :flowers:

9. she is cute! :love::girlsigh:

10. OMG "K"!!! she's adorable! you know i have enough trouble funding all these Bbags... now a bunny???!!! whats a girl to do???

11. Incoral: Yeah, clearly!!!! Sleep tight and unveil your new purchases tomorrow!!!!:yahoo:

first: Thanks, darling:heart: I love her to death:tender: Never been attached to an animal this much before:p

cityoflight: THANK you!!!:yes:

12. :nuts::whistle::whistle:

13. Aaawwww, she's the cutest thing !! she looks so playful!!

14. OMG - total cute overload, I'm dying! :tender: Love her! :love:

15. what did you name her.....