The new REALLY dark red/black Vernis color...

1. I read in another thread that LV was toying with the idea of making this Vernis color...

any info on it? Release dates?? Thanks! :smile:

2. i think it may be around fall.

3. OT: What an awesome job... Having to come up with new Vernis colors and bag designs... :nuts:

4. I think I will faint dead away with lust (if that is even possible) if this color pops out. I may have to give into a Brentwood then!

I want a nice grass green Vernis.

5. wait - what? is this about Pomme or another new red?

6. Is there another gorgeous colour coming up??

Should hold my hands on Pomme then..............

7. Oh I will be dreaming of this tonight! :girlsigh: The color just sounds so yummy, how can one possibly decide on what item to buy!!! :nuts:

8. oh my oh my! if a darker red or black comes out I would soooo get the Brentwood for an everyday bag!

9. oh my gosh! That color sounds divine!

10. yeah, i've read the thred too.....

and i read that it's like Chanel Vamp.....! i had the nail polish and i loved it! :heart:

11. Yep someone mentioned it looking like black cherry...in the dark it looks like black but with light it looks like darker purple/red...

12. oh god.... dark red that's almost black is my favorite color... i know the color as "black cherry"...

13. This is the Amarante color (as confirmed, it will be a DARK purple-y mauve)...the Inclusions are coming out in June and the bags will be out this fall :yes:

14. I googled the name and all these weird sites keep coming up...

15. Lol..just look on the LV site at the Inclusion pieces and Amarante is an option. It doesn't have a picture yet, but hopefully it will soon. I'm really interested. :yes: