The new LG Steam Laundry washer dryer set?

Just found this thread and amazed at all the information regarding the high efficiency of the frontload washer/dryer system.

Quick question. I knew I had a problem with the detergent. The sales representative never told me about using HE detergent when I bought my brand new Bosch system last year. The Samsung was too expensive for my budget. What if you are allergic to all the HE brands of detergent. Is there another alternative to no phosphate brand? For some reason I am not as allergic to ERA.:shrugs: Any answer would be very much appreciated. TIA:flowers:

find out exactly what in the soap you are allergic to - i know tide makes a 'free and clear HE' that is devoid of all dyes, scents, and phosphates that's good for people with soap allergies. if you want something super pure, a brand called Seventh Generation makes a completely natural HE detergent. it's a little harder to find, but i've seen it at target before, i believe. also, Era might make an HE version. their website should tell you.

running an extra rinse cycle is good advice, it should get any extra soap residue off your clothing. front loaders are especially good at removing soap residue anyway, so if you try a new detergent, you may not have the problems you had with your top-loaders.

LeeLee,

Here are the faucets/valves behind the shelves.

BoschValves.JPG

we have the Lg steamer washer/dryer front load

and I don't like it.

sorry to say. The clothes are coming out wrinkled. I've tried everything.

lower temp water......adding fabric softner ~ getting the clothes out of the dryer right away. The clothes just don't look the same as they do with other dryers I have used. And I'm using Tide HE......

I've used different settings......nothing is working ~

I googled this subject and lots of people expience the same thing.

What can I do different? please help!!!