The New CL * DIY * Thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you - yes I did and will do again. They are comfy and I love my heel. Never learned to walk in High Heels with a slim heel and even twist my foot in ballerina flats :sad: ... so everything is perfect for me. I started strassing a small boxclutch to match them :biggrin:
  2. Stunning Oak! The moonlight is simply breathtaking! :girlsigh::love:
  3. Thank you. I loved the Moonlight! It was my first time using it, and I totally fell in love with it. I hope to use more of it in the future.

4. Thank you so much Dessye! :biggrin:

5. O.M.G. so freaking amazingly drop dead gorgeous!!
  6. The moonlight crystals are gorgeous.. I love all your work! Please post more pictures!!!
  7. Thanks you rock_girl and CD! ;)

8. I searched and searched and cannot find the post by a tPF about the crystals that are used in CL's fire opal strass. I'm planning on strassing a pair of coral bananas which I may paint a mid to dark ruby. What's the second color crystal? Light Siam? Indian Siam? I've studied multiple pics and can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help! :heart:
  9. light siam, and fire opal
  10. Thank you so much!!! :smooch:
  11. WOW...those are some fabulous july 4th fireworks for sure!!! :tup:

I loooooooooooove the moonlight crystals. so gorgy :heart:
  12. Thanks girl :smile:
  13. Strassing experts: is there such thing as flatback fire opal in ss9 or smaller? I can't find any on any site. Just checking that I didn't miss something. Thank you. :smile:
  14. Thanks ladies! I ended up getting the jet hematite! I love aurum but it is so freaking expensive! I think I'll just do gold shoes whenever I'm done with the black. Does jonquil ab look very gold? I can't wait to start on my shoes... I'll post pictures on my progress!
  15. No there isnt those sizes you have to take light siam
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.