the new babies need a nice warm welcome! *longgg, but lots of PICS!*

1. so i FINALLY got to pick up my sunset after waiting three LONG weeks to go get her! i was on my way up to connecticut to visit this new guy i'm dating *crosses fingers...hehe* and walked from penn station to LV -- from 32nd and 7th to 57th and 5th. lol, yes, quite a long walk in the summer heat with a heavy, heavy keepall on my arm. :sad: i just kept thinking as i was getting closer 'i see it, there's LV!' lol. of course when i finally got there almost an hour after my train got in my SA had JUST left for her lunch break :sad: at least it gave me some time to really look around the store and contemplate some of the items i was thinking about so that i could get a head start.

i tried the epi lockit and it was really, really cute and considered buying her in either red or ivoire. however, it just didn't seem me, at this time of my life. when i graduate and get a job and start working in the corporate world i could definitely see myself carrying it in professional attire, but for now i'm usually walking around in rather casual clothes and i need something that says "LV" a little more than epi since it's so understated. but for work, i'm all over it and will definitely get a lockit when i get a job. and maybe by that point there will be more beautiful colors out! oh and i loooove the passy PM, i want that freakin bag. lol.

so after some long contemplating once my SA came back (she's so sweet i love her lol) she helped me decide on my final two items. i was thinking if i didn't fall in love with the sunset again like the first time i tried her on i'd consider returning her and then purchasing something else but she's just so me, so she did end up coming home with me. i also picked out two multicolor pieces. my SA is so patient and understanding, she must have gone over to the drawers 5 times picking out different pieces just so i could see all the variations in canvas colors and pick the one i liked best :smile:

oh, and before i show you what i got, i asked them about the new suhali le precieux and le confident...even had photos with me, and one of the SAs got quite upset saying the bag doesn't even exist and there's no way the one in the photo it could be authentic. this made me :cursing: but i just kept looking at the photo saying to her "there's no way this is not authentic..." she claimed she does buying in paris and that the bags weren't even on any order. :wtf: another SA there who i really like came over and said they do exist and they were expecting them but they just don't know if they're really going to be produced or what the deal is with them. my SA had never even seen the photos, but she LOVED them as suhali is her favorite line. anyone have info on this? sometimes i go in there and SAs have no idea what i'm talking about. lol.

so without further adieu, THIS is what i decided after weeks of trying to figure out what to bring home...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

today i walked down to macy's after getting into grand central from connecticut and exchanged the first wallet i bought. the only one that the 57th street store had that wasn't damaged i wasn't too keen on the colors on the wallet (and it was the same variation on top and bottom of the wallet on all 4 sides!) the only one macy's had i liked the colors much better but the vachetta had already started changing. i figured it didn't really make a difference since it would turn anyway, as long as it was even when i bought it. so i exchanged it because i wanted to be happy with the color selection, although the vachetta on the first one was very, very pale and obviously newer.

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and some modeling pics...sorry some are blurry, i dunno what was wrong with my camera. and oh, i forgot to take pics of my koala bracelet on but it's really cute :smile: i'll take some soon.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. How Pretty!!!

5. :nuts: Love them all!! And you look HOT!

6. What a fun day you had! Your modeling pics are great!

7. Great new purchases!

8. Congrats, I've been waiting to see what chose. The sunset is gorgeous. Everything looks very so pretty.

9. LOVE your multicolore bracelet and vernis clutch!

10. Sounds like you had a hectic but awesome day! Confrats on all the new purchases, they are all beautiful.

11. congrats!! beautiful modelling pics :smile:

12. Wow I love your sunset its beautiful.

13. they are so hot!! and you are hot too!! :yahoo:

14. great buys, congrats!!

15. WOW great buys...and you look FAB!!!!