The Mousse Is Loose!

How could you? It's absolutely fabulous! You'd probably wake up in a sweat, thinking "I didn't change my outfits enough with my wonderful beauuuuuuuuutiful Moooouuuuussse!"

I hope you keep feeling that way about! It's such a great color!!! Congrats again!

jacquelinez said:
that bag looks gorgeous on you bagnshoofetish!

i have a question tho...how did you get ur bag to look more "stiff' cuz thats the kinda look i like...mine's all saggy lol...
its an illusion. I put the dustbag and wallet inside so it would photograph better. without anything it looks like a deflated porpoise!

The mousse has been hiding in the closet, tucked safely away in her little bag, away from hubby. I haven't had the courage to show it to him yet (I usually will break out a new bag when we are ready to walk out the door - he doesn't give it a second thought!):graucho:

He just left a while ago for work and guess who I brought out to play?
I just gotta take her outside today.

There has got to be a name for this sort of psychosis.:blink:
Any suggestions?

:ninja: I hide bags too sometimes (especially right after I have just brought home another), and it makes me feel terribly guilty, which only adds to the overall stress...I dunno, it's like a cross between Shopoholism and Dementia with a splash if Denial...Bagoholomentia? Hideabagochosis??? I'm a longtime sufferer. Sometimes the only cure is to go buy something else, which makes it even worse...and so on...infinitum...ad nauseum.:smartass:

Baginosis! I like that one! You could probably tell your hubby that you're suffering from it. My hubby's been gone on a trip for quite a while now, he'll be back home in several weeks. I plan on hiding the bags and bringing them out as I use them. Seeing them stacked on top of each other might send him into immediate shock.

Did you wake up in a cold sweat yet? I bet it never happens! It is such a gorgeous bag!

BalenciagaLove said:
Baginosis! I like that one! You could probably tell your hubby that you're suffering from it. My hubby's been gone on a trip for quite a while now, he'll be back home in several weeks. I plan on hiding the bags and bringing them out as I use them. Seeing them stacked on top of each other might send him into immediate shock.

Did you wake up in a cold sweat yet? I bet it never happens! It is such a gorgeous bag!
no cold sweats yet but I did wake up in the middle of the night with my heart racing as I was thinking, "what have I done? should I take it back?" then I thought of all the drum kits in the living room and went back to sleep!

Congrats! I have the same large pocket paddy bag in mousse as well. I adore mine. The color is stunning. Always getting compliments, even from vuitton SA's. A definite eye catcher. I tend to hide my new bags, but I'm always getting caught. Good job and keep us updated!