The Mousse Is Loose!

1. Looky what I got at Nordies today. Never shop when you are depressed. I so put off getting one of these and thought of every reason not to buy one (lock too heavy etc.) but ladies you were right. IRL they are beautiful!!!

Sorry for the blurry standing photo. I'm not very good at taking photos w/o flash (have to stand very still).

View attachment 20467
    View attachment 20468
  2. Don't you just love that bag??? I think it's awesome!! Beautiful and you will absolutely love it!!!! Congrats!!!

Which Nordie's did you get it from? I was just at UTC earlier this morning and they had one.
  3. Congrats! Its very beautifyul! Enjoy!
  4. Congrats! That's a great looking bag - and it looks fabulous on you!
  5. Glendale Galleria. I'm still in shock but no buyers remorse yet! I just know I'm gonna use it alot cause it goes with everything!
  6. ^^^ Mine was a total impulse buy too and let me tell you that I still have absolutely no buyers' regret, not even a hint! Enjoy your bag definitely, it's absolutely lovely!!!
  7. Congrats! She looks fantastic on you! Mousse is such a pretty colour.
  8. :yes: Gorgeous bag and great style! Congratulations!

Nordy's gets lots of my "depression money", too....:shame:
  9. Love it!! You deserve it!!!
  10. Congrats! It looks great on you!
  11. I love the color~~~
  12. :shocked: Just must feel SO much better! :devil: What a lovely little cheerer-upper. She'll earn her keep for sure. Enjoy!...

:hrmm: Come to think of it, I could really use a little pepping up myself :lol:
  13. Beautiful!
    I love the color :smile:
  14. Beautiful color! Congratulations!
  15. I just love your pics of it. I do have to wonder now though... Did it cure being depressed???

It's absolutely lovely!!!!