The Most Under Rated LV Accessory

Ok, you ladies totally convinced me that I could not live another day without this little darn pretty gadget! It is alright since I am dying to buy something in pomme anyway!

I don't think my car key would fit, it's pretty fat! 1/2 inch thick!!

do those of you who have cles, do you keep your keys dangling off it or keep them inside? I had a cles but returned it as I didn't know what to do with it. :shrugs:

oh DH and I have the same car, same year, different colors and his is a laredo while mines a limited but our keys look exactly alike so I put an LV lock on mine.

I keep the mail key and mom's key on a separate key ring inside the car so I don't have to turn off the ignition to check my mail.

I don't think my car key would fit, it's pretty fat! 1/2 inch thick!!

do those of you who have cles, do you keep your keys dangling off it or keep them inside? I had a cles but returned it as I didn't know what to do with it. :shrugs:

oh DH and I have the same car, same year, different colors and his is a laredo while mines a limited but our keys look exactly alike so I put an LV lock on mine.

I keep the mail key and mom's key on a separate key ring inside the car so I don't have to turn off the ignition to check my mail.

I have a fat key too. I have it dangling outside of my 4 key holder. I have pics posted in my collection thread.

thanks for posting this regarding the 4key holder. I am planning to get one also..but not sure if it will be in pomme....maybe the framboise in let-trade...or some other color.

How can you tell how many are left on eluxury? I have a couple of things in my shopping bag but if there are only a few of each left, I'll buy them right now! :nuts:

Okay, because you asked I will tell you how I determine eluxury's stock numbers! When I order an item or if I am thinking of ordering an item and I know I want to think about it a little more, but am afraid that they might run out of it, I type in that I want to buy 5 or some other high number then click the "order" button and then eluxury automatically adjusts the amount I can order based on what their stock is...say I type in that I want 8 pomme cleses...click order...the number will adjust to say 6 automatically! There now you know!

My underrated gem is the Multicolor planner in the mini size. I LOVE it and use it every day! I now have to get that key holder though! You all have convinced me!! Lol!

key1.jpg

key2.jpg

Does anyone who uses the key holder have a husband who has to borrow their keys every once in awhile and if so, how does he feel about having to use the LV keyholder? Also, are the keys able to come off a lot? Just awondering because I valet a lot and wouldn't want to give them my house keys.

Does anyone who uses the key holder have a husband who has to borrow their keys every once in awhile and if so, how does he feel about having to use the LV keyholder? Also, are the keys able to come off a lot? Just awondering because I valet a lot and wouldn't want to give them my house keys.

When I valet or drop my key off for service, I use the special valet key that came with my car. That happens only about 5 times a year.

I agree that it's a functional piece (though I don't have one) but a pochette cles can hold so much more than the key holder...I throw all my cards, bills and coins in there when I go to school and don't bring my purse...so IMO a pochette cles is still more useful! :biggrin: