the most under-rated color for a birkin is.........

1. BESIDES Black or Gold...............................lets here it!:okay:

2. chocolate togo.

These days, eveyone seems to be in love with ebene, marron fonce etc, but the old chocolate togo is SUCH a fabulous colour on almost everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ebene and MF, but choc. togo IMO has been underrated for a little while.

3. ^^ and now with all the hype over Cafe Clemence, more so that Choc Togo is further displaced.

4. Saw a chocolate togo birkin with gh and it was beautiful.

5. I say MF...GF is MF talked about alot? I must miss it...but I do think it is the most delicious color.

6. I know...:sad:

I also think the "naturals" are underrated (in lieu of gold), but I am a fan of natural tones. For instance natural in Fjord & Chamonix is just lovely.

7. Me too, especially in Chevre. No all I meant was that it's more popular than poor old plain chocolate! LOL! They ARE different tones, though.

8. I agree that "natural" is often overlooked.

9. I would like to see more Natural too. The ones that I have seen are gorgeous.

10. thanks--if it isnt obvious i am in search of ideas................i am liking the natural idea. (I dont care for Hermes Gold on me --its too brown)

11. I have to put my favorite color out there -- Graphite! It is so gorgeous!

12. vert oliveeee... or orange.... mmmm.

13. Mid-browns like noisette or cognac don't seem to get a lot of mentions. I wonder why that is :confused1: Are they unpopular or is it because they don't seem to come in leathers like togo & clemence?

14. i know ...................interesting. i think they often come in epsom which isnt very popular

15. you know what would be beautiful ? a color like cafe but cut in half..............mocha?????????????