The most expensive CHANEL bag...$261,000

stunning & beautiful bag, i think its most for like a collection type of thing from the own designer like a symbol.. of course 2 much $$$ i dont think dat not even paris hilton would buy it lol with us knowing that she probably has a closet full of purses among were a whole collection of chanel comes out & 2 mention her hereditary fortune... lol anyways i would not buy it even if i had da money im not dat unconscious like sum1 already mentioned on the replys.. but i blieve its a gud idea of designer to create a classic chanel flap w/ diamonds n real platinum... its like a nice symbol but not 2 wear... i think its the only bag i dont dream on having :shrugs:

the person who will buy this is loaded with money- and it will be practical for them. I am pretty sure $261K will be play money..and in the purse there will probably be a million more at there dispose..

I was talking to an SA in the Sloane Street Branch of Chanel in London and they told me that they had sold one to a customer from the Middle East. For the person that bought it, it must have just been pocket money!!! Wow is all I can say. I think I'd rather have jewellery.