The most expensive CHANEL bag...$261,000

1. OMG!!! Anyone heard about it?​

"The Chanel "Diamond Forever" Classic Bag

This is one item you won't want to return if you are lucky enough to get it for the holidays. Debuting in December, the "Diamond Forever" classic bag boasts 334 diamonds totaling 3.56 carats, set in 18-carat white gold hardware. The long shoulder straps are made with the same white gold. Only 13 are available worldwide, and five will be available stateside."​
    Text and picture borrowed from FORBES.COM​
  2. nice
  3. Wow! That is something!
  4. Gorgeous, but I would never spend that kind of money on a bag. Diamond jewelry is one thing but not on a bag. IMHO
  5. Oh my ... gorgeous! But for that much money, I think I'd much prefer to be rolling in a bentley or something ... LOL!
  6. Wow... I think for the money Id much prefer a house... haha
  7. for that price, i'd prefer the money itself!! hhehe
  8. Hahaha, I'd rather let that $261K sit in the bank and collect interest so that I can purchase much more in the long run :nuts:...although, I might use some (a small portion!) for some other flaps haha. ;) Hmm, I think someone posted this before. :yes: Thanks for the info/pic! :heart:
  9. Totally! I'm in TX- we're talking a house for that price!
  10. Holy S--T!

11. Haha...if I see beyonce or some other over exposed celebrity sporting this...I'll be irate! :smile:

crazy..but I guess if you have trump or bill gates'd probably be a drop in the hat. Doens't Katie Holmes-cruise spend like a couple hundred thousand everytime she shops?

But ya...its a gorgeous bag.
  12. I've seen this in magazines, so pretty!
  13. [​IMG]

Wow....that's a MISSION POSSIBLE price:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Nice but it's too sophiscated, not so practical and how often will we use her:nuts:
  14. me too!
  15. Gorgeous, but ridiculously expensive. I'd rather get a 3 carat Flawless D color diamond ring than a purse with a bunch of small diamonds.