The most beautiful business card holder ever!

1. Today I was at H and I was looking (as usual) for something in box calf when I found this. It's a new style of business card holder that has just been released for this ss collection.

Ladies, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have bought it because this is probably the most expensive non exotic card holder on the planet, but I just couldn't resist!
    This isn't a card holder, it's a piece of art, , all lines in chèvre, smoothly closing thanks to the wonderfully talented craftmanship...., it's just perfect and soooooo chic.

Ok, can you believe it was 488euros (and that's the European price!)?
    I mean, it was so expensive I don't think I will ever tell anybody, except you on tPF, but I am happy because I think it's really beautiful.
    I am sure people would think I'm crazy, but this is the most beautiful business card holder EVER!

The only excuse I have is that I always have to bring my business cards with me:shame:

bcard holder 1 resized.jpg bcard holder 2 resized.jpg bcard holder 3 resized.jpg bcard holder 4 resized.jpg bcard holder 5 resized.jpg
  2. Me WANTS!!

Lovely congrats!!

3. O.
    M.
    G.

I want one, too. That is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Gorgeous!

5. Nice! Love the color!!! hee hee

6. that's delightful, congratulatons

7. The craftsmanship is incredible :drool:

8. It is very lovely. Congrats!!

9. Bloody Hell, that's stunning! (why am I talking like Grands Fonds!?!?!?!) So simple yet so, so chic!

I might have to make myself some business cards so I can have one too!!!!!!

10. Love it!!! Makes me wish I had business cards! :yes:

11. That is a very interesting design for a business card holder ... very original!

12. lol congrats! Very cute!! And don't worry, I'm considering the worlds most expensive notepad holder, at like $1,000 :p and somehow it begins to sound more and more reasonable with every day....

13. :roflmfao:

It's a work of art!

14. F A B U L O U S!!!! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!!! Conrats and enjoy!!!

15. Thanks everybody!