The more things change the more they stay the same!!

1. I'm in Florida and stuck in a hotel room cause its really pouring outside. So I turn on the TV and find that the same actors/actresses that were on Soap Opera's twenty seven years ago are still on the same soaps!!.. I am just amazed..

2. LOL, it's so true!

3. LOL Its crazy!!!!!!

4. :roflmfao: That is so right on! Growing up, my mom watched 'as the world turns' & 'guiding light'. I've never been into the soap opera's, but I'll never forget a few times in college, checking out those same soaps...and I swear to Pete if the same actors and the same scenario's were not going on!! It was hysterical to me. It's like...you could literally take a 5-10 yr. hiatus from your favorite soap...and still not skip a beat!
    and how many times CAN one leading lady get amnesia?!

5. Ha Ha Ha H Ah A

6. You know, Florida has been GORGEOUS until you got here- no joke. I mean timing wise, you had bad timing! Hope it clears up...

And yea, some things never change :rolleyes:

7. Haha growing up I used to watch soap operas with my grandmother during the summer every single day. Every now and then when I'm home on a week day I will watch them. Brooke is still the tramp in the Bold and the Beautiful lol.

8. Oh I know television is so boring the same old thing over & over again!

9. Lol my mom says the same thing.