The mono Speedy is a great casual everyday bag but

1. will the Damier Speedy be too formal for everyday? Do you think its a year around style like the Mono?

What do you think?

2. I personally think it's an all-year round bag.

3. i think it will be a year round style, just like the mono.

4. I don't think Damier is more formal - I think it's just as everyday as it's sibling monogram ;)

5. i absolutely postively agree!!

6. You can definitely carry it all year round. And the style is not too formal. I wouldn't worry about it. :smile:

7. I was questioning the same thing. Would the damier be good with a t-shirt and jeans as the mono can do?

8. IMO, damier looks fine with a t-shirt and jeans as long as this outfit doesn't look too casual - ie, no holes in the jeans, no "loud and tacky" words on the t-shirt, etc.

9. I think it would be just as casual since it's the Speedy shape. A more structured bag in Damier might look more formal than mono. *sigh* I really can't wait to see it in person! :shame:

10. will the Damier Speedy be too formal for everyday? Of course
    Do you think its a year around style like the Mono? Yep, I think it will be perfect, with no worries about the weather changes.

11. Ditto, I like the thought of them as sister bags. Hopefully they fight like siblings to be my arm-candy-of-the-day :graucho:

12. :yes: Damier and Monogram are everyday bags IMO.

13. BagFetish, did you mean "of course NOT"?

14. I definitely think that the Damier print is great for everyday.

15. I totally agree with everyone. The Damier and the MC speedies are everyday bags.