The MIZI is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, ladies!!!:love:
Jill, I have to force the bag on my shoulder and it's not comfortable at all because of it's width! I guess shoulder bag it's NOT!:sad: Other than that it's really roomy and light (for now!!!:lol: ). I am very happy with it!
The funniest thing is, parking downtown Toronto is INSANE!!! So, I called LV and told them to pack the bag for me and have it ready by the front cash so all I have to do run in, sign for it and run out while my car is illegally parked!!!:lol: I didn't even get a chance to see the bag in the store!!! I am glad I LOVE it otherwise I would have been :censor: if I had to make another trip to the store to return it!!!

Yknow its :heart: when you do silly thinks like that :smile: Enjoy!

LV_addict said:
Thank you, ladies!!!:love:
Jill, I have to force the bag on my shoulder and it's not comfortable at all because of it's width! I guess shoulder bag it's NOT!:sad: Other than that it's really roomy and light (for now!!!:lol: ). I am very happy with it!
The funniest thing is, parking downtown Toronto is INSANE!!! So, I called LV and told them to pack the bag for me and have it ready by the front cash so all I have to do run in, sign for it and run out while my car is illegally parked!!!:lol: I didn't even get a chance to see the bag in the store!!! I am glad I LOVE it otherwise I would have been :censor: if I had to make another trip to the store to return it!!!