The Millionaire Matchmaker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think that Patti gal is mixed up. She said "We want the cream of the crop, Educated, sophisicated, intelligent women". So she lets in the blond with the big ta ta's who is a bar tender and has no education. She also lets the model/actress who is supported by daddy and mommy??? I'm thinking not cream of the crop as she wanted????

I am SO not proud of this, but I remember that Patti tried to fix Anna Nicole Smith up with a millionaire on the last season of the Anna Nicole Smith Show on the E! network. In the pre-interview, Anna described the type of guy she liked ("big, so he can pick me up") and some skinny little man shows up at the door. :lol:

Anyway, I watched this the other day. I was a bit disappointed in it, but I do think that Patti tells these guys the cold hard truth which should help them whether or not they find a match on tv. I set my DVR to record it, so I will probably keep watching.

I am SO not proud of this, but I remember that Patti tried to fix Anna Nicole Smith up with a millionaire on the last season of the Anna Nicole Smith Show on the E! network. In the pre-interview, Anna described the type of guy she liked ("big, so he can pick me up") and some skinny little man shows up at the door. :lol:

I totally remembered this!!
But yeah, this show is out of control. These men pay all this money to find golddiggers, plan and simple. It seems they would feel odd going out with a girl that joined this club specifically to meet a millionaire to marry. Weird.

Caught both episodes this weekend and really liked it! I thought Patti was attractive and would go great w/the rock star wannabe! I thought it was funny how she would just tell it like it was to them. Julian was cute but very strange for a 28 yr old. Maybe he needs to have a few drinks and loosen up, lol. Patti can see right thru these guys - they all want a 20-something blonde, big boobed bimbo or a Paris Hilton.

All I can say is...What a bunch of losers! And how demeaning for a bunch of women to participate in a service like this...two guys come in and get to pick out of a group??? Does anyone have a sense of pride anymore???

Has anyone ever seen the matchmaking show on A&E? I think its called "Confessions of a Matchmaker"? Anyway, it is WAY more entertaining than this show! I don't like the guys on this 'millionaire' show, they seem so shallow and neither of the two guys on the first episode really seemed like they wanted to find someone that they could really commit to!

And yes, Patti is not the most attractive woman in the world! I hate that commercial that Bravo shows with her in that red suit. Yuck!

I'm from there so I just watch it to get glimpses of B-LO, that lady from confessions is going to be on oprah, I didn't really notice how bad the BLO accent is untill I saw this show oh and how many WNY still wear long leather jackets yikes! A friend ok my ex was supposed to be one of the dates she hooked someone up with but I guess he decided not too.

All I can say is...What a bunch of losers! And how demeaning for a bunch of women to participate in a service like this...two guys come in and get to pick out of a group??? Does anyone have a sense of pride anymore???
Maybe some of them do it just out of curiosity? I don't see it as being that different from, say, online dating; he sees what he likes best looks-wise & then goes by personality. :shrugs:

Lonnie picked the biggest airhead of the group. And he was really freaky, it was the typical date with a random sleezebag you'd meet in the city.

Patick and the blond lady made a cute couple and seemed perfect for each other.

Does anyone else here not like the way they hook the guys up on this show? I hate that they make all these women show up and the men get to pick from the group IN front of all the women. Also, it seems like most of the time, they pick the women Patti wouldn't have chosen for them. Isn't it HER job to pick which women will work best?! It also seems like even if they don't get the best matches, they still invite the women anyway. I think they need to be more picky with the women they choose too, some of them are just well...not so good...lol. Doesn't really seem like there is a lot of "matchmaking" going on here!

I don't know about you but some of Patti's outfit choices make me want to scream WTF. Ex: The very first episode, that black "skirt suit" that she wore to the race place where the men - I mean millionaires - picked out which piece of meat they would like.

I don't know about you but some of Patti's outfit choices make me want to scream WTF. Ex: The very first episode, that black "skirt suit" that she wore to the race place where the men - I mean millionaires - picked out which piece of meat they would like.

Haha, yes, this is exactly what I mean! The men just pick out their choice of "meat" from a group of women where one, if any, might actually be of substance and be the "right" match for the guy. Patti shouldn't let them pick because they seem to just to pick the woman that is the most attractive to them. Shouldn't they pick people that have things in common with the men? Perhaps they do, but from the episodes I have seen, they just look for women who don't look like trash (which they sometimes do anyway) and are in the right age range.

Haha, yes, this is exactly what I mean! The men just pick out their choice of "meat" from a group of women where one, if any, might actually be of substance and be the "right" match for the guy. Patti shouldn't let them pick because they seem to just to pick the woman that is the most attractive to them. Shouldn't they pick people that have things in common with the men? Perhaps they do, but from the episodes I have seen, they just look for women who don't look like trash (which they sometimes do anyway) and are in the right age range.

Remember that blonde girl with the massive implants from the first episode? Especially the little bit where she said that she had been trying forever to get into the "Millionaire's Club" and she hoped that she today would be her lucky day. Uhm, is that the only place to find men? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.