The Mesmerising Medium Lily Club....

Well i can say that i will be joining this club too with my Medium Lily with gold hardware
which will be here on Weds Hurrah :party:finally i am a member of this fab club.xxxxx

Welcome to the club (where that thread has gone though, we have to dig it up!)
And which colour that may be.... looking forward to your reveal then ;)

Here she is black with gold hardware bought fom a lovely tpf'er.:smile:
She is much bigger than i thought and the perfect size for everyday.
I can fit my eugene l/v purse, keys,mitzy large pouch,jewellery case,harrods pouch,diary, mirror, and theres room fo more. Everything i need and its not squashed. Looks a little bigger on me as im used to smaller bags but i dont mind. I want a Cecily to join my club as i have 2 normal lily's with this med and the cecily would be perfect, but you cant always have what you want or can you?;)

Attachments

• MEDIUM LILY BLACK1.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK1.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,250
  • MEDIUM LILY BLACK2.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 2,855
  • MEDIUM LILY BLACK3.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 2,356
  • MEDIUM LILY BLACK4.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK4.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,247
  • MEDIUM LILY BLACK5.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK5.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,423
  • MEDIUM LILY BLACK6.jpg
    MEDIUM LILY BLACK6.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,297
I can fit my eugene l/v purse, keys,mitzy large pouch,jewellery case,harrods pouch,diary, mirror, and theres room fo more. Everything i need and its not squashed. Looks a little bigger on me as im used to smaller bags but i dont mind. I want a Cecily to join my club as i have 2 normal lily's with this med and the cecily would be perfect, but you cant always have what you want or can you?;)
JAN the gold suits you so much more than the nickel would. It goes with your colouring just perfect and your wardrobe. I just Love it, love it on you.
Shall we both get a medium cecily in the december sale then? :P

I know every girl needs a chanel but seriously with my medium lily and reg lily I don't feel I do any more. Instead I want another medium lily/cecily! hahahaha.

JAN the gold suits you so much more than the nickel would. It goes with your colouring just perfect and your wardrobe. I just Love it, love it on you.
Shall we both get a medium cecily in the december sale then? :P

I know every girl needs a chanel but seriously with my medium lily and reg lily I don't feel I do any more. Instead I want another medium lily/cecily! hahahaha.

Thanks Cp i made the right choice with your help gold is just perfect
That might be a good idea ab love the Cecily which one do u think would suit me?
The normal or medium and in which colour as i can never decide black or biscuit.

If you feel the Cecily is enough dont worry about the Chanel it is really expensive and may not get used as much as the lily's
I ab adore mine best bag i have ever bought in my life and have never spent that much but i know i wont use it as much as i would like to.xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks Cp i made the right choice with your help gold is just perfect
That might be a good idea ab love the Cecily which one do u think would suit me?
The normal or medium and in which colour as i can never decide black or biscuit.

If you feel the Cecily is enough dont worry about the Chanel it is really expensive and may not get used as much as the lily's.xxxx

I think you could handle a colour like biscuit in the cecily mock croc :smile: If you have the cash you can try to pick up one in the sale or wait for them to go to outlets. No more black for you at the moment and biscuit will complement the oak ostrich but work when you want a bigger bag in a similar colour.

I will never say never re a chanel but at those prices I think I would prefer a nice watch like an omega. :graucho:

I think you could handle a colour like biscuit in the cecily mock croc :smile: If you have the cash you can try to pick up one in the sale or wait for them to go to outlets. No more black for you at the moment and biscuit will complement the oak ostrich but work when you want a bigger bag in a similar colour.

I will never say never re a chanel but at those prices I think I would prefer a nice watch like an omega. :graucho:

Thanks Cp elvis was right biscuit is better for me i think the smaller size like Mo's will be look fab.
Will see medium is far bigger though ohh i may grab one in the sale then.
Omega watch wow sounds much better everybody needs at least one wow watch mines my Tag H xxxx

Thanks Cp elvis ewas right biscuit is better for me.

Omega watch wow sounds much better everybody needs at least one wow watch mines my Tag H xxxx
I like Tags too :smile: but hubby loves his seamaster omega and so would probably contribute if I went for an omega. :P although not the seamaster... I can't even swim for heaven's sake! hahaha

I like Tags too :smile: but hubby loves his seamaster omega and so would probably contribute if I went for an omega. :P although not the seamaster... I can't even swim for heaven's sake! hahaha
Dont worry i cant either was rubbish at school much better at Athletics no1 eveytime in sports day lol.
Omega is much more high end than Tag go for it if there is a chance in the future.xxxx

Last edited:

I know this is an older reveal, but thanks so much for sharing your pictures J.A.N, i think this thread finally convinced me to go with the medium Lily. Your bag is absolutely classic and pretty.

Is there anyone else on here that wants to share pics or reviews of the medium lily? Would love to see how much fits inside.

I know this is an older reveal, but thanks so much for sharing your pictures J.A.N, i think this thread finally convinced me to go with the medium Lily. Your bag is absolutely classic and pretty.

Is there anyone else on here that wants to share pics or reviews of the medium lily? Would love to see how much fits inside.

My pleasure glad it has been a help to you.[emoji106]
I don't have any Lily's at present as I have moved on to other brands. [emoji133]
Still have some Mulberry's left tho [emoji8]
More pics welcome on this fab thread [emoji3]

Some great photographs in the reference library....

http://forum.purseblog.com/search.php?searchid=51639883