Balenciaga Clubhouse

***The Marvelous MiD-Day CLUB***

oogiewoogie Posted By oogiewoogie Posted Aug 24, 2008

1. I am about to join the Midday Club with a Marine SGH...I desperately wanted a GGH, I hope I will love the SGH. I am looking forward to posting!

2. does anyone wear this over the shoulder? would love to see a pic if possible :yes:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. thanks andy! nice mannequin :nuts:

5. ^I like how she poses, like a professional. LOL. Seriously that is one amazing coat/bag combo.

6. Hot, hot, hot, freakin' hot. The midday is a fab bag! I got my Marine SGH...Still disappointed it's not the GGH that I ordered...Oh well, I love Marine and the SGH isn't too bad. The midday style is a bonus. Great bag! I'll post soon xo

7. Add me to the club! I just received my gorgeous Marine w/silver GH. I thought that the Part-Time was my favorite style, but I really think that the Mid-Day is perfect for me. I will add pics soon.

8. [​IMG]

Charbon w/ GSH

9. ^^^Me likey your Charbon!!! Congratulations, and welcome to the addic....., I mean club. :welcome2:

10. Wow, you wear her well!! Love it!!!:heart:

11. YES, I AGREE. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC ON. AND IT IS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WEARING IT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLORS. :tup::graucho::drool:

12. Here are my Mid Days:
    black GGH
    charbon GGH
    evergreen SGH
    :heart::heart::heart:

3bals.jpg 3bals2.jpg

13. Let me join!!
    '08 Anthracite SGH midday..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:p

14. ^^Nice!! I haven't seen one of these babies yet.

15. [​IMG]

2009 GSH Charbon Mid day