The "Marc Jacobs" looking wristlet??

1. Hey girls I had this image etched in my mind lately don't know why I didn't buy it when I saw it. It's the big wristlet with the two pockets in front kind of like marc jacobs. Anyone have it? Is coach still selling it? Or do I have to scour eBay? Thanks I apreciate it.

2. Is it signature & it has gold or white trim like this one?
    [​IMG]
    These ones are on sale at dept stores like Hechts & macys for like 50% off. You could alway check those places out first & of course your local coach outlet if you have one available to you. If not you could always go the eBay route or call Coach's 800# & if they still have them they could ship it to you but it will be full price.

3. ^ I want that one so bad!

If you mean the nylon ones, I have two and I bought them from a COACH outlet. They should still be selling them.

4. Abandoned I knew you were looking for the bag like that, but if I didn't know about the wristlet. My Nordies had those on sale back in June/July.

5. Yep, I have this one with the white leather trim, LOVE it. I found it at Macy's on sale.

6. ^ Man I need to get to a Macys or Nordstroms! I'm back in the Raleigh area too, so that means GREAT shopping!