The many faces of Paris Hilton

1. [​IMG]

Somehow she reminds me of Eric Zoolander. It's time for a new facial expression, Paris. :lol:
  2. :lol: hilarious! She does have the same expression all the time.
  3. I think the pose is to hide her lazy eye!
  4. Hahaha... that is really funny!
  5. :lol: :lol:
  6. I think she must have stood in front of the mirror for hours to achieve this expression every time she turns around.
  7. she was so annoying to watch in the wax ready to take her clothes off and get busy on camera but whats new?!?!?!?!.... i was just waiting for the part of the movie where she would get slashed. ha ha. im so mean... i just can't help how she is....from the way she talks to the way she walks...its repulsive...
  8. Is it too mean to say that she looks constipated all the time? :weird:
  9. Eric Zoolander!!! LOL
    That's just scary...hehe
  10. I wonder why she doesn't show her teeth? I'm sure there there!:lol:
  11. She's gotta be the most annoying person who's famous for nothing other than loving to party. She's such a skank in my opinion.
  12. Haha. That's so funny. Last nite while I was doing the dishes, I thought of her in The House of Wax movie and started to crack up when I thought about how she got killed. My husband looked at me like I was crazy and asked what was so funny. He hasn't watched it so he wouldn't know and it would just ruin it, if I had to explain, so I just said, "nothing" and went back to laughing. lol
  13. haha that is hilarious made my day thanks ^-^
  14. HAha, I could go on for days about her, but she's not worth it, here's some interesting pics, Let me sum her up...FAKE.

Surprisingly she has had a few changes with the nose...:lol:
    old_and_new_paris.jpg paris_hilton_three_nose_job.jpg this_is_paris1.jpg
  15. Sometimes I don't believe how naive I am - of course her nose!!! how did I miss that!!!!