The Manhattan PM or Monogram Multicolore Trouville?

1. I am looking to splurge on a good structured bag and have finally managed to talk myself into getting either the Manhattan PM or the MM Trouville. I love the classic line but I am a sucker for color as well. I just don't know how to decide. Anyone have a pic of them both side by side? If not, please talk to me and help me decide. Thanks!!!

2. I don't have either but I'd go for a white MC Trouville..those are gorgeous.

3. Both are gorgeous bags, but MC always gets my vote. :p

4. i have a black mc trouville and i love it. :smile: my vote goes to the trouville.

5. I have a Trouville and I absolutely loved it...but the only thing is that you can't wear it on your shoulder. I love the look of Manhattan PM, but haven't get myself to buy it yet.

6. Definitely the Trouville. I'm not really liking the pockets on tthe outside of the Manhattan.

7. That's a tough choice!! I like the hardware on both bags. It would probably depend on what other bags you have.
    If you have more of colored/accent bags - I would suggest the mono so you can have a more subtle but classy bag.

8. MANHATTAN!!!!! awesome bag! and if you have to, you can even wear on your shoulder!!!!

i also have MC speedy in white....but i get bored with the color sometimes, mono is more classic.....i think.....

but MC is pretty, isn't it?!!! =D

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here u go......i hope the pics will help! enjoy!!!!

10. White MC Trouville!!

11. I have the white mc trouville and i just love it :heart:. i vote for that ( and i can take pics if needed)

12. MC trouville =)

13. MC Trouville!
    If it was up to the manhattan GM i would pick that one

14. i'd go for the mc trouville!

15. MC Trouville for me, too!