The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

So you're now on your second one? Was going to buy in Hawaii on vacay and save a little. I just don't understand like everyone else how they can't pull it. When the Luna released I went in to look at it. It had only been out maybe a week? Anyhow, I go in and my SA and the store manager said LV told all the stores to send them back due to a defect and didn't specify. That was at first launch. Now it's been almost a year of producing this bag and the same defect over and over reported and no fix[emoji22].
Yes! unfortunately. I have had my new bag about 2 weeks but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Hi I have the Mile hobo and I've been reading up on the issues were the corners my datecode is DU4165 and I've only just the bag to times and the corners are rubbing off is this one of the bad ones?
DU2106 is the bag I picked up today. The first Melie I had I received on 6/2 and noticed the holes last weekend. That bag was DU1166.

I vent to Louis Vuitton Oslo to day and told them my problem, they tok pictures of the corner of the bag ham said they needed to send the pictures Til France, I tok the bag home again. I told them that I've have som mixed feelings for the bag and have only just it twice Sint I got it 11 January 2016. They said that they have some rules to and they could not take anything in and replace it. The suld let med know in one week what they're fork g to do whit my bag.

Hi aigain, I recived a phonecall this morning, Louis Vuitton Oslo wants the bag in for a check again. This time they keept the bag so I need to wait for a week for them to decide if I'm getting a new bag

I took this picture of one of the corners of my Melie to send, as requested, to Client Services
To the naked eye this corner just looks faded but on camera there are tiny holes in the canvas!
Still waiting to hear back from Lv

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 802
Reactions: c_mac
I took this picture of one of the corners of my Melie to send, as requested, to Client Services
To the naked eye this corner just looks faded but on camera there are tiny holes in the canvas!

Looks like my corner.. And I'm still waiting for LV to get back to me.. Feels like forever.. [emoji17]

I've been lurking here and considering Melie, or a preloved Metis hobo, as my next LV. I also am stalking the Duomo hobo and Caissa hobo clubhouse threads for DE since more of my LVs are mono already. But I really like the fact the Melie & Metis have the removable shorter top handle strap.

Does anyone know the lengths of these? Are they the same or is one longer than the other? I've done searches and looked at YT videos and cannot find the measurements. I kinda want the strap to use on other bags too, like my petit Noe...

I'll post this on the Metis clubhouse too. Any info is much appreciated! TIA!

This is pretty bad. Hope they resolve this issue.

Sent from my SM-N920P using PurseForum mobile app

Mine looked the same on camera, tiny holes
You all should reach out to them. Bc sometimes they drag their feet with making these decisions. I had a problem with my Delightful DE MM.
It was cracked after 3 weeks. My question was this, why am I waiting clearly it should not be happening. They allowed me to swap the bag for a different bag that very moment.

Sent from my SM-N920P using PurseForum mobile app