The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

So, my husband took my Melie back to the London City store.
The SA agreed that the corners had faded but apparently said that that is to be expected on corners and it was underneath anyway so not noticeable! She also said that it was the first time she had seen the problem. Anyway, she disagreed that there was anything actually wrong with the bag so my husband still has it.
I have just phoned customer services who said I could send photos but again, they hadn't had any other bags with this problem.
Will again, let you know how I get on

The SA agreed that the corners had faded but apparently said that that is to be expected on corners and it was underneath anyway so not noticeable! She also said that it was the first time she had seen the problem. Anyway, she disagreed that there was anything actually wrong with the bag so my husband still has it.
I have just phoned customer services who said I could send photos but again, they hadn't had any other bags with this problem.
IMO that is totally unacceptable.... They need to replace or fix. It is NOT normal

Agree. I'm fully expecting my second to have the same problem, it's only a matter of time.

So you're now on your second one? Was going to buy in Hawaii on vacay and save a little. I just don't understand like everyone else how they can't pull it. When the Luna released I went in to look at it. It had only been out maybe a week? Anyhow, I go in and my SA and the store manager said LV told all the stores to send them back due to a defect and didn't specify. That was at first launch. Now it's been almost a year of producing this bag and the same defect over and over reported and no fix[emoji22].

j

Makes me really sad they are flat out lying to you. I took pictures from this forum fully prepared to fight my case, but my SA wasn't shocked one bit. Even told me not to get another one to save me a trip back returning it in two weeks. No idea how they can say they aren't aware.

Reactions: c_mac
I bring in my bag yesterday. My SA see the defect and she said she never see such things before. I told her monogram should be durable, not showing hole like this. Mine is not even 1 month ! She said she will bring to the correct department and will let me know in 2 working weeks.. I told her 2 working weeks is to long..! And she said she will try to expedite.
I feel sad. It's my birthday gift from hubby.. [emoji24]

Totally unacceptable! Direct them to this thread so they are aware that this is a known issue with this bag! This must be a flaw in their design.