The LV Purseket/Organizer Club !!

1. I thought it would be neat to start a club where we could post pictures of our different LVs showing the purseket or bag organizers in them !! It would be a great reference club !!!

2. Great idea for a reference club !!
    Here is my Damier Speedy 30 with a LARGE purseket in it:

[​IMG]

3. Large purseket inside a Cabas Mezzo:

IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG
  4. You'll find all these here
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/pursekets-39558-5.html

[​IMG] Large in MC speedy(works in any speedy 30, lockit H and BH

[​IMG] Lockit H with a med purseket as you can see a large would work better
    Med it also works in the speedy 25 [​IMG] and an alma long with a denim speedy and denim baggy pm

[​IMG] here is the med in the petite noe and works great. It will also work in the piano.

Large in Mc speedy1.jpg Lockit H with med.jpg Med in petite noe.jpg Med in speedy 25 (1).jpg
  5. as you can see this thread is going to become a duplicate to the reference thread

petite noe with med purseket
    [​IMG]

same purseket in a speedy 25
    [​IMG]

Another speedy 25 with purseket of different color
    [​IMG]

Med purseket in Alma
    [​IMG]

same (medium) purseket in an MC speedy 30
    [​IMG]

Manhattan PM with Small Purseket
    [​IMG]

here is another pic of a med in a mc speedy see how it only covers 3 sides.
    [​IMG] see how the med only covers three sides... the speedy 30 needs a large.

Bucket with Med
    [​IMG]

6. ^^^^

This is a CLUB, it is also EASIER to find than your thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:search:

7. not when you use the search tool

8. this is such a great reference I been debating on getting one ! it looks great because my speedy 30 always looks like a tornado hit it lol can someone direct me to the site to buy one pm me

9. ^^^^
    I think purseket has it's own website (www.purseket.com), or you can find some good deals on eBay. I won't use any of my Speedies without one.

10. This looks like a wonderful product. I am reseraching the various organizers to see what will be the best for my Speedy 35, Neverfull GM, Palermo GM, Tivoli GM, and Trevi PM.

11. I need one for my neverfull

12. Speedy 30 owners;) just bought a new friend and can't decode which organizer: pimp my speedy version, the chameleon, pursekit, or hippie chick. Any thoughts of current users would be greatly appreciated!

13. i have both pimp my speedy and purse yo go, i really favor the pimp my speedy.

14. I bought one of the Chameleon nylon organizers in orange. The first time I used it, which was only for a couple of hours, the color rubbed off on my patent key case. NOTHING was wet or even damp! I'll NEVER buy anything but Purseket products again.