The "Luxury" Collection

Jill said:
Well everyone-I just got back from serious shopping...Guess what I ended up with....The new Luxury collection black lambskin tote...its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having it shipped( to avoid taxes) and got it -with a saks 300 dollar EGC event GCfor Thurs.Woill post pics Friday!
I love it!!! It was instant love at first sight!

jill. i am so happy for you.please do post pics:amuse:

Thanks-It was like an instant sale-I looked at it for 3 seconds and said sold....My SA in Chanel...was like...wow!(I usually scrutinize the bags forever before a purchase!!!!)

I went to my local Chanel boutique yesterday and saw the Luxury Line in person and was not very inspired. I REALLY like the quilted look and they have done away with that for the Luxury Line. That's just my opinion.

star3777 said:
As I posted last week, tomorrow is the press launch. The black metallic goatskin bowler will get the most exposure. It was beautiful IRL at the trunk show. :love:
Star do you know whats the price of the large bowler? approx.??

*JJ* said:
i just took a look at the luxury line online and i must say i'm not too impressed. i'm usually a chanel fan, but these items do nothing for me.

i have to agree. i looked at the line on the website and i definitely prefer their classic bags (caviar totes, classic flap, etc.) and the cambon line.

*JJ* said:
i just took a look at the luxury line online and i must say i'm not too impressed. i'm usually a chanel fan, but these items do nothing for me.

You guys really need to see these bags IRL. They are awesome!!! The metallic black one is AMAZING!:love: I am on the waitlist for it and I can't wait to get it!!