The Luggage Club

Just got a Keepall 50 for christmas

DSC01010.jpg

Reactions: prepster
I'm also a member of the luggage club with a keepall 55 (pics are in the showthread, will take some new soon). I'm also hoping to aqcuire an MC keepall at some point, and of course I want a pegase, more keepalls and a carryall. I simply love LV luggage so too bad I don't travel a lot and when I do I refuse to check my keepall out of fear of it being stolen. lol.

thanks :love:! you should definitely get one; it's a worthwhile investment :P

I'm going to buy the Carryall just before the price increase (assuming it's in February?). I have an LV store credit that I'm going to put towards the Carryall. I can't wait!!! It will be my first piece of LV luggage! I've been obsessing about the Carryall for the last few days - my DH thinks I'm nuts!!! Thanks for the great pics!! Carryall, here I come!!!!

HI! I am new and I have a quick question! I purchased a Pegase 60 and I checked the date code SP0042. Seems to be Authentic and one know if that code would be correct for the Pegase 60? Thanks for your help!!!

I sold a Alize 2 Poches and a Pegase 70 on ebay last year that had only been used once (and checked on a plane- so it got beat up) and took a huge loss on it :crybaby: :crybaby:
I soooo want a Trolley Bosphore!!

I have 45 and 60 keepalls with shoulder straps in mono and both black and white multicolore 45s. I also have a trousse toilette for cosmetics while traveling. Will have to take some pics of the travel gear. Haven't even taken the plastic and cardboard off the handles of the black from Elux yet! I'm scared of patina. lol