The LOves of My LIfe!!!!

1. These are my new babies and i am loving every moment with them.... hehe:yahoo:
    The birkin is an Graphite Clemence 35 Birkin and the other is (excuse me but i dont no the technical Hermes color name) Epson Red Evelyne GM. I cant describe how i felt when i finally got birkin. it seriously felt like i was in a dream. :wtf: hehehe!!!! the color is perfect cause i wanted a black birkin but now i am happy that this graphite color came cause it has a more younger look to it.:love:
    sorry i tried to upload pics but for some odd reason i cant:cursing: i will try but i am not computer savy!

2. Oh... I want to see your Graphite birkin. What's the color of the hardware?

Get someone to give you a crash course on image uploading IMMEDIATELY!

Congrats!!!!

:dothewave:

3. Can't wait for the pics! I felt the same with my raisin Birkin. I kept thinking I wanted black but when (serendipitously) raisin came along, I so preferred it because of the younger look.

Congratulations on your lovely bags!

4. Looking forward to the photos!

5. Congrats to you! Nothing like the feeling of your first birkin!:love:..Can't wait for pics!

6. Can't wait to see the graphite!!!

7. pics pics pics!!!

8. Congrats! Pics please!

9. Thank you Plum Blossom, Beaumonde,and Liness92 for your wonderful comments. Plum Blossom my Graphite colored birkin is in the pad. hardwear. sorry guys still working on the pics!!!:crybaby:

10. Congratulations on your first birkin! And an evelyne too!!!

11. Congrats on your bags. :smile:

12. Congratulations!!!!!
    Pics Please :smile:

13. pics please :smile: the graphite birkin sounds lovely :smile:

14. pictures! and the story of how they came to be yours!

15. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures.