The loophole for a non-croc Baby Rose Birkin...

1. I think this may be the loophole to the Non-croc baby pink Birkin, becuase it's technically not a Croc, but I'm not sure if it classifies as Babyrose.... I remember it's like Dalmation bull leather?? But then I remember people didn't like it when there was one discussed in Black and white...
  2. :biggrin: yay it is dalmation but in reality it is white with red dots ;)
  3. her is a closeup of that leather in that colour combo :flowers:
  4. omg - it's a "monet"!
  5. I'm's not my favorite....looks like the poor bag has the measles.....
  6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: but you are right and it as aweird feeling to it :yucky:
  7. or some suspicious rash..........:push:

itch, scratch, itch.............
  8. I really don't want to take sides on this hot and contested issue, but when I casually asked a Hermes Ginza SA the other day, whether there were any baby rose/pink (or any pastel pink type) bags, she said "no". She didn't mention the existence of baby rose croc, so her knowledge may be questionable and I didn't really press for her to double check her facts....

Actually I think I made this inquiry on the same day Lilach called Hermes Ginza so I am sure they were wondering the rash of babyrose/pink questions!! :lol:
  9. Hi tokyogirl, it's exactly the same answer I've got from my two SAs yesterday. They kept insisting that the pink I was refering to is Fuschia.
  10. Yes lilah, and I am sorry but (:yucky: ) just saw it at my local store and it looked like it was in pain:cry:
  11. It seems like a closed issue to me...:yes:
  12. :roflmfao: :lol: