The long wait is OVER!**My New Acquisition & My Updated Collection**

1. Hi! My new preloved MC Speedy just arrived. Thanks to John5 for helping me out with this. It took more than a week for my package to get here. There was a storm in Manila last week so offices were closed and Monday was a holiday! Then I was informed that I had to pick it up at the Customs Bureau
    Uh-Oh :crybaby:That was an hour drive away from me.

I just had a back injury so driving was a little uncomfortable. But being the baghag that I am :rolleyes: I just had to go than spend ANOTHER sleepless night thinking about it. It took 3 1/2 hours before I got the package but I am so, so happy that it's finally here :wlae:

I havent had time to look for Magic Eraser but will definitely try that if I find one.

TPF1.jpg TPF2.jpg TPF3.jpg
  2. Great bag! Congrats!

3. congrats!

4. I only have small collection compared to most of you, ladies. But I LOVE THEM ALL :heart::heart::heart:

My new MC speedy and her sister..........

TPF5.jpg TPF7.jpg TPF8.jpg TPF9.jpg
  5. Veryyyy nice! =)

6. My montaigne PM and some accessories............

12Jonas 011.jpg TPF13.jpg TPF17.jpg TPF11.jpg TPF21.jpg
  7. Gorgeous! You have wonderful pieces!!

8. More accessories and my favorite inclusion stack........

12Jonas 025.jpg TPF20.jpg TPF19.jpg TPF14.jpg TPF12.jpg
  9. Congrats on your new MC! It's lovely!!! :biggrin:

10. oh btw, is MC speedy heavier than alma with nothing in them ? ;)

11. Wow! Your collections is superb:tup:

12. Love the MC speedy! Be careful using the ME, it can dry out the leather. You may have to use a good conditioner on it once you are done.

Congrats!!!

13. Group photos....

TPF22.jpg TPF9.jpg TPF10.jpg TPF23.jpg
  14. Congrats!!!!!!!

15. Thanks, ladies!

Hi, kuromi! I would say the speedy is just a little bit heavier than the Alma. If you're considering both, I'd definitely choose the speedy hands down ;)

Thanks, sparklemint. I'm not even sure if we have Magic Eraser here. I saw tinks pictures so I got inspired. Would you know what it is made of - is it an abrasive-type of sponge?